Fundamental to FLOwPartners and underpinning its core belief and values are the principles of co-operation, to ensure that individuals, organisations and their stakeholders achieve their full potential through shared endeavours.
In accordance with these principles, FLOwPartners has established itself as a cooperative. And with inspiration and guidance from the Cooperative Enterprise Hub, FLOwPartners will continue to build and share their expertise in learning design and facilitation, particularly online learning.
And FLOwPartners is well positioned to extend its reach and knowledge sharing to global groups which share a vision for embedding technology into education of the future.
co·op·er·a·tion [koh-op-uh-rey-shuhn] noun
- an act or instance of working or acting together for a common purpose or benefit; joint action.
- more or less active assistance from a person, organisation, etc.: We sought the cooperation of various civic leaders.
- willingness to cooperate: to indicate cooperation.
- Economics . the combination of persons for purposes of production, purchase, or distribution for their joint benefit: producers’ cooperation; consumers’ cooperation.
- Sociology . activity shared for mutual benefit.